OKINAWA fun diving
🌊 Motobu - Okinawa northern part 🌊
Two remote islands with completely different features! On Minna Island, you can enjoy relaxed sandy area diving with a lot of fish in deep water and beautiful corals in shallow depth. On Sesoko Island, you can pass through interesting tunnels and caves.
Minna & Sesoko are located in Motobu area which is the northern part of Okinawa Main Island, about 1.5 hours drive from Naha Kokusai Street.. As it is located on the west coast, April to November is the peak season for diving in Motobu area.
⚡ Notice ⚡
- Check Medical Check for SCUBA before booking. (Click and check)
- Check Cancellation Policy before booking. (Click and check)
- After diving you must have at least 18 hours rest before taking flight to anywhere. If you go diving more than 3 days consecutively, we strongly recommend you to have 24 hours rest before taking flight.
|¥25,000/a day per person|
|minimum 2 people (welcome your inquiry)|
Included : Diving insurance, accommodation transfer (only within NAHA area), tank & weight, lunch box, drinking water & snacks
Requirements : Advanced Open Water Diver + Check dive in advance
🚤 Schedule 🚤
- Come back to the local port after every dive usually. It takes about 5~20 minutes boat ride to dive points.
05:50~06:20 Hotel pick-up (only within NAHA area)
08:30 Arrive at port
08:40 Equipment set-up, boat & diving briefing
09:00 Head to 1st point & come back to port after dive
11:00 Head to 2nd point & come back to port after dive
12:00 Lunch at the port
13:30 Head to 3rd point & come back to port after dive
15:00 Pack equipment, shower & change to dry clothes and write dive logs
18:00 Hotel drop-off (only within NAHA area)
✅ Included ✅
- Diving insurance
- Accommodation transfer (only within NAHA area)
- Tank & weight
- Lunch box
- Drinking water & snacks
🎒 Prepare by yourself 🎒
- Diving equipment (if you need equipment rental, let us know)
- Swimsuit (recommend to wear in advance)
- Motion sickness medicine (recommend to take in advance)