OKINAWA fun diving
🌊 Itoman - Okinawa southern part 🌊
Challenge yourself to adventurous points where you can enjoy the magnificent underwater landscape, interesting tracks, and the light shower of cavern that attracts divers!
Itoman is located on the southern part of Okinawa Main Island, a 30~40-minute drive from Naha Kokusai Street. As it is located in the south coast, it is strong in the north wind, which makes Okinawa winter diving even more fun!
⚡ Notice ⚡
- Check Medical Check for SCUBA before booking. (Click and check)
- Check Cancellation Policy before booking. (Click and check)
- After diving you must have at least 18 hours rest before taking flight to anywhere. If you go diving more than 3 days consecutively, we strongly recommend you to have 24 hours rest before taking flight.
|¥23,000/a day per person|
|minimum 1 person|
Included : Diving insurance, accommodation transfer (only within NAHA area), tank & weight, lunch box, drinking water & snacks
Requirements : Advanced Open Water Diver + Check dive in advance
🚤 Schedule 🚤
- Come back to the local port after every dive usually. It takes about 5~20 minutes boat ride to dive points.
07:00~30 Hotel pick-up (only within NAHA area)
08:00 Arrive at port
08:10 Equipment set-up, boat & diving briefing
08:40 Head to 1st point & come back to port after dive
11:00 Head to 2nd point & come back to port after dive
12:00 Lunch at the port
13:30 Head to 3rd point & come back to port after dive
15:00 Pack equipment, shower & change to dry clothes and write dive logs
17:00 Hotel drop-off (only within NAHA area)
✅ Included ✅
- Diving insurance
- Accommodation transfer (only within NAHA area)
- Tank & weight
- Lunch box
- Drinking water & snacks
🎒 Prepare by yourself 🎒
- Diving equipment, especially dive light (There are many caverns and swim-through landscapes. If you need equipment rental, let us know)
- Swimsuit (recommend to wear in advance)
- Motion sickness medicine (recommend to take in advance)