OKINAWA fun diving
🌊 Hedo - Okinawa northern most 🌊
At Hedo, you can face the mystery of nature with 20,000 years of history. Once, there was a stalactite cave on land and now it is sunk underwater by the crustal movements. Pass through the cave, exit at the air pocket and gaze in awe of this wonder of nature!
All other diving points are also very dynamic as Air Dome point. At this dive site, the current is usually strong and all diving is drift diving. In order to dive here, the diver must are certified as Advanced level or above with over 50 logs and go check diving with us in advance.
⚡ Notice ⚡
- Check Medical Check for SCUBA before booking. (Click and check)
- Check Cancellation Policy before booking. (Click and check)
- After diving you must have at least 18 hours rest before taking flight to anywhere. If you go diving more than 3 days consecutively, we strongly recommend you to have 24 hours rest before taking flight.
|¥25,000/a day per person|
(because of travel distance, only 2 dives a day)
|minimum 4 people (welcome your inquiry)|
Included : Diving insurance, accommodation transfer (only within NAHA area), tank & weight, lunch box, drinking water & snacks
Requirements : 50 logged Advanced Open Water Diver + Check dive in advance
🚤 Schedule 🚤
- Come back to the local port after every dive usually. It takes about 5~20 minutes boat ride to dive points.
05:00~05:30 Hotel pick-up (only within NAHA area)
08:30 Arrive at port
08:40 Equipment set-up, boat & diving briefing
09:00 Head to 1st point & come back to port after dive
11:00 Head to 2nd point & come back to port after dive
12:00 Pack equipment, shower & change to dry clothes and write dive logs
16:30 Hotel drop-off (only within NAHA area)
✅ Included ✅
- Diving insurance
- Accommodation transfer (only within NAHA area)
- Tank & weight
- Lunch box
- Drinking water & snacks
🎒 Prepare by yourself 🎒
- Diving equipment, especially dive light (You must prepare a dive light since there is a cave with no natural light. If you need equipment rental, let us know)
- Swimsuit (recommend to wear in advance)
- Motion sickness medicine (recommend to take in advance)