OKINAWA fun diving
🌊 USS Emmons - Okinawa northern part 🌊
The USS Emmons, a U.S. Navy destroyer during World War II that sunk by its sister ship after suffering 5 hits from Japanese Kamikaze aircraft… With its important historical background story, USS Emmons is one of the must-go sites for experienced divers.
At this dive site, the maximum depth is 45 meters or more and the current is usually very strong. In order to dive here, the diver must are certified as Advanced level or above with over 100 logs and go check diving with us in advance.
⚡ Notice ⚡
- Check Medical Check for SCUBA before booking. (Click and check)
- Check Cancellation Policy before booking. (Click and check)
- After diving you must have at least 18 hours rest before taking flight to anywhere. If you go diving more than 3 days consecutively, we strongly recommend you to have 24 hours rest before taking flight.
|¥25,000/a day per person|
(because of depth, only 2 dives a day)
|minimum 4 people (welcome your inquiry)|
Included : Diving insurance, accommodation transfer (only within NAHA area), tank & weight, lunch box, drinking water & snacks
Requirements : 100 logged Advanced Open Water Diver + Check dive in advance
🚤 Schedule 🚤
- Come back to the local port after every dive usually. Since it is very huge, you can appreciate half of the destroyer at each dive and look through whole destroyer in two dives.
05:30~06:00 Hotel pick-up (only within NAHA area)
08:30 Arrive at port
08:40 Equipment set-up, boat & diving briefing
09:00 Head to 1st point & come back to port after dive
11:00 Head to 2nd point & come back to port after dive
12:00 Pack equipment, shower & change to dry clothes and write dive logs
16:30 Hotel drop-off (only within NAHA area)
✅ Included ✅
- Diving insurance
- Accommodation transfer (only within NAHA area)
- Tank & weight
- Lunch box
- Drinking water & snacks
🎒 Prepare by yourself 🎒
- Diving equipment, especially dive light (Because of the depth, it is hard to see the color. If you want to check color on wreck, we recommend you to prepare one. If you need equipment rental, let us know)
- Swimsuit (recommend to wear in advance)
- Motion sickness medicine (recommend to take in advance)